craftopia

10.22.2004

inspiration

Here are some things that have been inspiring me lately...

  • cool stuffed animals site


  • photography blog


  • i love japanese toys!


  • very neat illustrations


  • Rob has been working on some great paintings this week and seeing him working for each painting to come to life really inspires me. I'll try to post a pic of my favorite recent painting of his.
    I am teaching a purse making class at Textile this weekend which will be fun...I did the first session of the class last week and it went well...I'm thinking of maybe teaching another class in November.

    later,
    Alexia

    2 Comments:

    At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for visiting! - Joerg (from Conscientious)

     
    At 10:19 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home