craftopia

10.01.2004

Shepards Pie, highlights and debate

Well, it seems that the debate went well. We had a great time watching it over at the hendersons. I colored Jenna's hair which I think turned out great...and we ate some delicious shepards pie.
It was amazing watching all of the commentary after the debate. With each and every statement made it was so obvious whether the speaker was a republican or a democrat...I don't think we saw one un-biased news report. They were all full of speculation and opinion.

I finished this purse yesterday. You can't tell in the pic but the upper part is a wool tweed. It was for Jenna-a birthday gift from Trevor.


This purse is also a recent project. It is silk brocade and has a silk lining. I love this fabric.


later
Alexia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home