craftopia

9.29.2004

be your own pet

I went to my sister's show monday night and it went well. They opened for the features and the kings of leon at 12th and porter. Some pretty big music people were there and as a result of the evening I believe they now have management?! The real point of them playing the show was to see if the kings of leon want be your own pet to open for them on a small european tour this fall/winter. So, I'm waiting to hear about that. no news yet. It was very fun and they sounded better than they ever have live.
Here's a pic of the band.

I am a proud sister.
Alexia

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger GBug said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHOW HAPPENED. I DREAM of that show. What I wouldn't do to Caleb Followill... and Roger from The Features...

I'm sorry. I forgot where I was for a moment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home