craftopia

9.30.2004

Cool weather and knitting

There is a fall chill in the air this week and it makes me want to knit like crazy! I gathered my yarn stash yesterday and tried to come up with some projects...mostly I got some scarf projects together for Sarah to help me with...but I did manage to get some yarn together for a wrap/poncho for me. Yes, I know ponchos are so "last season" but hell they are so damn cute.
I found a cool design for a quilt on this artists website and I think I might try one in a nap/throw quilt size. Here is a photo of it, I am trying to figure out what two color I would want to make it in, any ideas????




Well, I finished the t-shirt quilt and it looked great...I delivered it tuesday and she loved it. She called me yesterday to see if it was possible to make it bigger. (mind you she gave me no size specifications when we started the project) I thought I was free!!! oh well, at least now I can make sure to get a photo of it ...which I forgot to do before I delivered it.

The debates are on tonight and I will be hanging with friends, eating what I am certain will be great food and coloring Jenna's hair! Hopefully we won't all want to commit suicide after the debate!
later
Alexia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home