craftopia

10.06.2004

Top Ten Films

Well, we had a bit of a lazy weekend...we read, watched a couple movies, read some more, and worked a tinny bit. One of the movies we watched was Rear Window- Alfred Hitchcock-Jimmy Stewart (who looks a bit like shane doling dontcha think?)
It is deffinitely in my top ten...the fact that the apartment buildings are built on a sound stage gives the film an eerie coziness. It heightens the already strong feeling of detatchment that Jimmy Stewarts character is experiencing. I don't know how many times I have seen this movie but I enjoy it every time.
I had a fun shoot yesterday, not too often that I can say that, with Jars of Clay. Those guys are so easy to work with. Dad shot it and I also always enjoy working with him. I had fun chatting with Stephen of our common love-Jude! Funny too, the engineer on their record that they are in the process of finishing is the guy that has been working with Be your own pet.
So back to the subject of movies...what are some of your favorites???
I love....(not in sequential order)
Goodfellas
Rear Window
Manon of the Springs (Manon du Source-French)
Election
Tombstone
Blade Runner
The Godfather
The Shining
anything by Charlie Kaufman
Pollock

to name a few
later
Alexia

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger GBug said...

you love me you love me you love me!!!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger GBug said...

seriously...

Amelie
Star Wars
Shawshank Redemption
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Any PT Anderson
Before Sunrise/Sunset
Bring It On
Psycho
Any John Hughes
Sweet Home Alabama
10 Things I Hate About You...

Have I humiliated myself enough yet? Huh? Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home