craftopia

11.07.2004

YARN IS GOOD!!!!

I went to a new yarn shop in branklin today and found some great pale blue and chocolate brown yarn to make a scarf out of...very fun shop they had so much great yarn. I think my favorite is Noro yarn. They make hand-dyed multi colored wool yarns that stripe as you knit them (no work for great payoff!)
here is the shop's website
  • Threaded Bliss Yarns


  • I can't believe the weekend is over...I finished a new cushion cover for our couch! I did accomplish something.

    My sister's band Be Your Own Pet is playing on the 17th at the Exit/in hope to have a big group together to go to that show!

    Oh, check out this site...his work on a series of children's books in the 50's called "This is...(name a city) " is amazing.
  • Miroslav Sasek


  • signed,
    trying to figure out how to exist for another four years of you know who
    (alexia)

    1 Comments:

    At 6:52 AM, Blogger GBug said...

    YES!!! I can See Be Your own Pet while I'm in town.

    Hooray!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home