craftopia

6.22.2006

craft books galore

I mentioned about a decade ago that I was clearing out my craft books and I finally have a stack to sell. I am posting them here for all of my blog friends before I post them for sale on ebay.
You can e-mail me with the title of whichever book you are interested in, I will try to remove each book from my blog as they sell as to lessen the confusion. I am offering free shipping on them (to the US and Canada) and will gladly ship anywhere else for the actual cost of shipping! e-mail me at sakidesignspurses(at)yahoo(dot)com.
I ordered all of these from Japan originally!
xo
alexia
click on each photo for an enlargement!


Amigurimi Petit
$8.00
amigurimicover
amiinside1
amiinside2
amiinside3


Emi's Teddy Bear Collection
$16.00
These are too cute! Change the faces a little for more unique look but the patterns are great!
miniteddy
miniteddy2
miniteddy3



Teddy Bear Book
$12.00
This one has some real cuties.
memorialteddy
memorialteddy2


well that's all for now!!
xo
alexia

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get the animal softies book, please? I will email you with my details!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it is still available, i would love the memorial teddy bear book (the $12 one). i will email you!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home