craftopia

6.04.2006

spring summer designs

so here are a few of the jewelry designs I have been working on. I must admit I've take the first few weeks of no school to slack a little, but I have accomplished a few new things in the creative department.
lime fizz
these are called lime fizz
here's another pair...
pink turtle
these are called pink turtle
The pics are a little soft but it's tough to get close ups!
I have also been working on some purses...and getting some onto etsy.com.
IMG_4532
and
IMG_4528
I have been using ultrasuede for straps lately and I'm really liking it. There have also been such great prints to choose from this year. Can't wait to get my hands on some of the newest Amy Butler stuff.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the last handbag. The red print with the brown handle look great together and I like the shape. Very pretty.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that pink tulip fabric too. I really like the way you used it with this purse. Great color contrast on the strap. Very pretty and fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home