craftopia

10.07.2005

we're off for a day trip

hey! Well after weeks of craziness we are escaping for a day trip...to Mammoth Cave KY, for one night of camping! This is an annual abegg family tradition and I can't wait. My dad makes these incredible lemon pancakes every year..mmm...lemon zephyrs. Anyway it is a much needed one night repreive!
Here's a couple drawings I just got back graded from my drawing class...
drawing 2
pepper and onion
24" by 32"

drawing 1
sunflower
22" by 34"

see you monday!
xo
alexia

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Wow, Alexia!
Those are great drawings. I especially love the pepper and onion picture.
Hope you have fun camping!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger MikiesArtThingy said...

yes, very good indeedy-do. I like the pepper seeds best :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Steve said...

fantastic. you are an artist with many expressions...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home