craftopia

9.25.2005

Yard Sale

Okay, I'm trying to pare down the craft stuff! And I need money for art supplies for school so...
So I'm having a blog yard sale...
e-mail me if there's anything you want
sakidesignspurses@yahoo.com
and you can paypal me the cost at the same e-mail. I'll charge 1.00 for shipping unless it's really heavy then it will be by weight, I ship USPS and I'll be happy to ship out of the U.S. :)
Thanks!

pink pottery
Lot of Antique/Vintage Pink Pottery
$15.00

brocade brown and black
Hand made by me Silk brocade evening bag chocolate brown and black
$6.00

blue wool with bows
Hand made by me Blue and black wool and cashmere bag, great everyday size.
$10.00

bamboo
Handmade by me, bamboo barkcloth medium sized purse with fringe
$8.00

wild purse
Handmade by me cotton print with silk brocade details, good everyday size.
$6.00
SOLD

pink toile handbag
Handmade by me...Pink toile and chocolate brown velveteen tote, Big enough to be an everyday bag
$10.00
SOLD

Everything is priced for the whole piece! All are 100% cotton 45" wide unless noted otherwise.

christmas
Aunt Grace reproduction print
2 yards
$4.50
SOLD


pink and green
4 fat quarters- plus 1 yard of the pink with multi dots
$5.00
SOLD


black retro dot
1 1/2 yard
$2.00
SOLD


red fashion girls
and this one but in the matching colorway red mustard black cream grey (not in pink as shown)
pink handbags
as a set...the girls fabric 1 7/8 yards and the purses fabric 2 yards
$6.50

christmas kids
2 2/3 yards
$6.50
SOLD


girls
2/3 yard
$1.00

dots
1 yard
$2.75
SOLD


poodles
1 yard cotton Flannel
$2.00

sorbet dot
1 1/8 yard
$2.50
SOLD

pink spot dot
4 yards
$8.00
SOLD

cherries
1 7/8 yards
$2.80
SOLD

noel angels
1 1/2 yards
$2.60

pink eiffel tower toile
2 yards
$4.00

pastel on black fashionistas
1 3/8 yards + some extra piece
$2.50

pink fashionistas
2 3/8 yards + some extra
$5.00

big retro flowers black
2 7/8 yards
$7.00
SOLD

flower faeries
2 1/3 yards
$5.00

spyro on black
7/8 yard with a swatch cut out of the selvage
$1.50
SOLD

mod green floral
2 3/4
$6.50
SOLD

s+p retro
7/8+ some extra
$1.50
SOLD


cherries!
2 2/3
$5.00
SOLD

japanese floral
4 yards
$7.50

pink ladybugs
1 3/4 yards
$2.25

cowboys and cowgirls
1 1/2
$2.00
SOLD


kitty kimono
1 3/8
$2.75

pink ladies
2 1/4
$4.25

8 yards
$15.00

flannel dots
6 yards Flannel
$12.00
SOLD

cute pups
4 yards
$10.00

wavy flowers
1 yard
$2.00

space movie
3 yards
$6.00

pink and black dot
1 1/2yards
$2.00
SOLD

8 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Great fabric...
This was my eye candy for the day.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - if any of hte alexander henry ones are still available I'll take them all please! Will you let me know a total including airmail to the UK and I'll paypal you straight away for them?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Alexia said...

hi kerrie, you can e-mail me at sakidesignspurses (at) yahoo.com so that I can e-mail you back!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger eireann said...

hello!

I found you through soulemama, and I'd like to buy the dog fabric. Let me know if it's still available!

(ohbara at gmail dot com)

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

site is www.christmas-mall-online.com

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger KooKa said...

I think I'm in love with the "Silk brocade evening bag chocolate brown and black" . . .=|

Do you have any idea on how much would it cost to ship to Portugal?

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger the unreliable narrator said...

So I spend (translation: waste!) the last hour ruching around on etsy and ebay and whatnot, and finally resort to a google search for "pink ladies retro fabric," because I think it would be hilarious to sew some cloth sanitary napkins in this print. And where should I wash up but here!

Now I do realize this post is now ancient history but if you still want to sell all/some of your pink Kotex ladies yardage :o) than I'd love to send you the cash! Just let me know....I'm sempiternally available at the unnarrator. (And on flickr and etsy and ebay, apparently.)

Just a wee fabric addiction, that's all. I can stop any time I want to, really I can. I just need a couple more fat quarters first....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home