craftopia

8.08.2005

whew, busy weekend

I had to work a little overtime this weekend so I didn't have much of a chance to blog, oh how I have missed it.
My sister's band opened for le tigre thursday night and i was a great show...preceded by a great dinner (thanks liz it was great to see you!) here's my stub!
my ticket
there's jemina...
exit/in
Le tigre was awesome, I cannot tell you how much fun their music is...they are great live. And my sister was great...she rocked and the audience really seemed to get into it! I hope they had a good weekend tour.

Well, Rob, joel, and I celebrated our good friend Geoff's birthday this weekend with pizza, beer and sundae's...what more could anyone want! ha! So glad to be your friend geoff, hope you had a great year last year and hope this one is even better! Look forward to more hanging out!
geoff candles

phone pic

I was however able to squeeze in a new purse for the weekend!
new quilted clutch
here's the other side
other side of quilted clutch

Also I have been memed by cassi over at bella dia
so I'm working on that!!

oh and i boxed up all my swaps today...note there are still a couple available!...so I am very excited about that!

We had the most delightful afternoon rain today...it was warm and pouring with the sun shining on the raindrops...it was really glorious. I'm glad I was out and about to be in it!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

whats memed?

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice wrist bag~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home