craftopia

8.03.2005

swaparoo continued...

Okay here are the bundles I got organized...I came up with many more than expected and of course more than one per person is fine with me!!! I had fun grouping these fabrics together...they are mostly bigger than scraps...I have given a little description for each one...
This will be first come first serve and please just e-mail me to tell me which one you would like!
sakidesignspurses@yahoo.com
Here are some things I like...
chocolate, tea (particularly jasmine), stationery, fabric trims notions, cool yarn, anything sanrio or san-x, japanese candy, japanese craft books, japanese craft/quilt magazines, movies...um yeah

#1 cottons swapped!
#1

#2 cottons swapped!
#2

#3 silks, linen and cotton
#3

#4 cotton, rayon, silk swapped!
#4

#5 cottons, silk, velveteen swapped!
#5

#6 cottons and cotton chenille swapped!
#6

#7 cottons swapped!
#7

#8 cottons and linen swapped!
#8

#9 cottons and linen swapped!
#9

#10 cottons, barkcloth, silk, linen
#10

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I can see why those have been taken! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home