craftopia

8.13.2005

2 memes

okay 1st meme...
5 albums on my ipod....well no ipod but on my computer...

1.The Fiery Furnaces - Blueberry Boat
2. Be your own pet - Fire Department
3. Queen - The Game
4. Elliott Smith - Kill Rock Stars
5. Frank Sinatra - Classic Sinatra

5 movies I've seen recently

1. Happy Endings (great)
2. Dark Water (good)
3. The never ending story (is this really for kids????)
4. Coffee and Cigarettes (hmmm, not quite finished watching this one)
5. Constantine (better than I expected)

5 nice things that have happened to me recently

1. my husband made me breakfast....yippee for biscuits
2. a friend from high school contacted me recently, looking forward to getting together.
3. abby at while she naps TOTALLY spoiled me in a swap!
4. I get so much great support and positive comments from internet friends
5. i got compliments on my newly cut short hair

5 songs in heavy rotation

1. Holiday-Bulb
2. Mr. Blue Sky-ELO
3. hell-Squirrel Nut Zippers
4. Bicycle Race- Be your own pet
5. Fat Bottomed Girls-queen


also I have been tagged with the five idiosyncrasies meme

1. I don't like to eat the last bits or the ends of food....especially the ends of french fries. (my husband will forever laugh at me for this)

2. I hoard, I mean hoard ideas...from cookbooks, craft books, internet, anywhere and everywhere. I have a rediculous number of notebooks full of tear sheets!

3. When falling asleep I have a little pattern with my toes which I think is derived from piano excercises when I was a kid.

4. I wish to someday learn to play the sitar.

5. I will eat mexican food Any time!

I'm tagging these five with BOTH of these!

Sally, jude,harvey, natalie, tania

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

i have no idea what a memes is but i am happy to participate ( i love talking about me)!
so i will copy format...
here goes! keep a llook out....

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger GBug said...

NOOOOOOO!

ok you beautiful thing, I'll do it when I get home tonight.

Love and miss you so
J x

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger GBug said...

finally done it.

love you

come soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home