craftopia

12.12.2005

jolly christmas tree

Well, our christmas tree is up and glowing in the corner. I love, love , love the smell of christmas trees. I highly reccommend home depot for your tree purchases...they trimmed the bottom, netted it and tied it to the car!!!
I only have 2 gifts under the tree so far...I am a last minute shopper this year.
christmas tree bright
and here's a shot of the icy mantle decor!
mantle
Speaking of shopping, will have some of my creations in an art show/christmas sale this weekend ... so I have been working on these cards...
christmas tags
and these...
christmas tags
IMG_2922
IMG_2924
if anyone is interested, they are $1.50 each, free shipping :)
e-mail me for more designs, I have some of the pics on flickr.
Also, I just got a shipment of Japanese Craft Books-(softies, purses, felting and amigurimi mostly) and I was thinking of posting them "buy it now"on ebay before christmas but I thought I would post them here first...only if you guys are interested...leave me a comment if you are and if I get enough interest I'll post them here with paypal.
xo
alexia

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love a chance at your Japanese craft books before your eBay them. :)

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your cards.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Handmade Girl said...

I would like to see them, but I have gone over my "presents for myself" budget.
Beautiful cards, by the way!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

Cant wait to snatch up awesome stuff friday and saturday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home