craftopia

3.04.2007

making progress

I am continuing forward to the next step in the designing "process" we are following in my design and illustration class. I finished all of my roughs...here are a few
sketches4
sketches3
sketches2
sketches
I then had to edit down to my favorite six designs, then photocopy those six and play with color and fabric.
alexia3039
in color
color 4
color 3
Now I have to pick my favorite four and complete illustrations of those designs.
It is difficult to know how to edit down to six and then four and still have a cohesive "collection."
I have also been sewing on the yellow silk wrap dress and I will take a pic of that tomorrow when I have a dress form to put it on!

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

GASP! a new post.
ha.
demz cool
when see you?

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. cool! i am jealous you get to take a design class like that. where are you taking it?

-drew
www.drew-o-rama.com

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing! All through high school I was interested in fashion design and then switched to interiors. Sometimes I wonder....so I love reading about fashion and am looking forward to hearing about your schooling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home