craftopia

6.21.2005

she dared me

10 things I'm thankful for ... inspired by (and dared to) by bananie, although mine won't be so beautifully written... ;)

(in no particular order)

1. coffee (alexia - coffee =bruised bumbling idiot)
2. black licorice (intoxicating and delicious)
3. my husband (see above)
4. watercolor paint (my way of journaling has always been with watercolors)
5. my family (they love me no matter what, and they are awesome)
6. homemade granola in the kitchen (makes the house smell like a cinnamon dream)
7. fabric (um, can you say addiction? at least I can make something out if it)
8. imagination (so glad I have one)
9. friends (make me feel like I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me)
10. vacations (although this almost didn't make the cut because I always suffer from post-vacation depression syndrome)

Passing on the dare, I double dare you...make your own little list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home