craftopia

6.15.2005

cabin in the woods

we had a great time on our trip, to pickett state park, over the weekend. the lemon zephyrs were a hit...

all of them


We had fun. Although, the weather was greay and rainy....and cleared up right as we were leaving (that always happens to me!) we still got in one swim in the little lake and we did canoe. We played cards and games and one very intense pictionary game!
Tony fished, and fished, and fished and fished but to no avail....not one bite.


Rob and I had a great time and we look forward to our next weekend trip. I know there are more great spots in TN that are only a couple of hours away. fun

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Trevor Henderson said...

you guys are getting really good at the food photography! Thanks for all the great food that you make and for the great friendship.

By the way I added a couple of experimental garden photos to my blog (that I haven't really used), have a look:

http://muckamore.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

Are there any more pics of the crazy campers???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home