craftopia

6.19.2005

my june buddies

there are so many june birthday's...my husband, my sister, my roommate, one of my closest friends, more friends...what happens in October? Or why am I surrounded by these cancer and gemini people?
Well, whatever the cosmic reason...I love my june buddies.

we had a great party for my sister last week, loads of fun! she's 18, I can't believe it.


Here's the great chocolate cake Linda made for Elizabeth's birthday.


Rob's birthday is this week...not sure what the plan is yet but we will have some kind of fun celebration.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

This is very late, given all the other posts, since - but, as I think we discussed at Jude's party....I'm a pancake freak. I'D LOVE that recipe. :)

Flibbityflu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home