craftopia

11.28.2004

thanksgiving

We had a great week, Thanksgiving was very relaxed and we ate so much great food! Rob made
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • and I made a Pear and Sugared Walnut Salad with Bleu Cheese and Baby Spinach. After dinner we lounged and then watched part of Apocalypse Now and the Seinfeld Special on TV. We had a great time with my family, I really enjoy my sisters and I am enjoying getting to know Jemina's boyfriend JP better. Mom and Dad continue to be supportive and encouraging of all of our various interests, I am reminded of that during the holiday season.

    I had so much fun this week spending time with friends. I am so thankful for our community here. It was great to have Jude in town these past two weeks. She adds such a great energy to our group of friends, I think we all feel as if she belongs here! It was so great to see Lee and Jude and I look forward to visiting more with them next time they are in town...some of us went out and saw Finding Neverland (which was great!) on Wednesday and there were other relaxed, festive gatherings all week.

    I am working to get everything ready for the art show...it has been quite a dizzying process planning it this year. I have been chasing locations for the last two months! It is going to be great and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's works!
    After the art show I will have a store full of work from then untill Christmas at our ebay store!

    Time to get ready for church!
    miss you jude!

    1 Comments:

    At 5:51 PM, Blogger GBug said...

    miss you too my darling. x

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home