craftopia

7.08.2005

kat's diaper bag

I just finished this bag. Sally ordered it for Katherine.
I did all of the quilting, freehand, on the machine. I used a fusible batting to make the quilting easier.

diaper bag

here's a shot of the inside pockets

interior diaperbag

I think it turned out nicely. I want to experiment with more quilting, more bags or maybe some baby quilts that are all one fabric...letting the quilting really stand out.
I have always liked line drawings, in whatever form. I think that's what I like so much about free-motion quilting, it reminds me of line drawings.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love it! It deserves 8,000 comments saying so!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger kath red said...

i love love this bag. gorgeous quilting and fabric. do you have a tutorial. love your other bags too.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Alexia said...

thanks, I'm working on one actually :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home