craftopia

6.28.2005

mmm cupcakes

Sarah asked me to help with Dorothy's birthday party....so I made these cupcakes...


I also made a chocolate cake to go with the theme...Dr.Who!


The party was a lot of fun, we got to see some people we had not seen in a while and I always enjoy all the kids.
Dorothy and Ellie were in rare form! It was great.
Here's d with her one of her gifts...


see more photos from the party here

  • party album
  • 3 Comments:

    At 7:35 PM, Blogger GBug said...

    Dori looks so grown up I want to get on a plane right NOW so that I'm not missing it.

    Lord how I miss you all.

    x

     
    At 10:04 AM, Blogger Alexia said...

    miss you too!
    much love from me and rob!

     
    At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WHOA! that cake (cupcakes too) are AWESOME! you could open up a bakery, no doubt. yummmy...i haven't had breakfast yet and now i want, no i need cake!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home