craftopia

4.08.2005

pretending

we had a great night out with Trevor and Jenna we pretended for a night that we live in a big city! we walked! The weather is getting so nice right now...warm in the day and a really nice cool breeze at night. I guess it just inspired us. We went out walking from our house to hillsboro village and got some ice cream..then walked to JJ's and had a pint(or so) and great reminiscing about past exploits! Oh the stupid things we do as teenagers...(or whatever age.) I love hearing other people's stories about getting caught...I know I'm not the only one!
we'll be hearing some great music next week...the Astronaut Pushers are playing thursday and Jemina's band is playing Sat night at the exit/in...also the concerts at DPC on Mon and Tues...busy week.
I have been thinking on some new summer dresses...I have some vintage patterns I want to use.

later
alexia

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alexia, you make me miss nashville, and all of my beautiful friends.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger GBug said...

me too!

x

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Alexia said...

miss you guys!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home